Monday 2 June 2008

Favourite photos....

Been moving some of my pics off my memory cards to try to tidy them up a bit....
Thought I'd share a couple of my fav's with you.....
Took this one at the zoo a few weeks ago .I love watching these guys, I think they are Brilliant!!! Managed to capture this one just as a plane flew over...He looked up wishing he was on it going on his hols.....
Another one from the zoo, caught this guy just peeping out from his little hidy hole. 2 seconds later he shot back in....







My Little man digging to Australia..... this hole ended up about 4ft deep when Dad started helping...no-one fell in though....shame...
Took this a couple of weeks ago ......











My naughty little Puppy Lily...she's nearly 6 months old now...and this is the first time we've got a photo thats not her tail as she runs away...or her mouth wide open yawning.....
I'll post more as I find them.....

Paula xxx

P.S blog candy coming soon.............

No comments: