Wednesday 10 September 2008

Catching up... and general waffle...

Ooops...I have been a rubbish blogger haven't I?

What little bit of routine I did have went straight out the window when the school hols started!!
it was great being able to spend all day with my little fella, but I have to say I'm glad I can start to get some organisation in my life again...

So what do I have to tell you....?

well..... flu has hit our household... my little man started with it a couple of weeks ago (bless him, typical of him to get it when he's meant to be enjoying being off school!) Luckily he wasn't too bad... bad throat and the sniffles, but he battled through..... then hubby got it.... well as we all know, when men get ill its an entirely different story......

I know its about as bad as it can get when he keeps telling me he loves me.... (the sort of....'I'm really poorly, please be aware that I'm going to need you do EVERYTHING for me for the next few days'..I love you)
He slept for 2 days straight, and then went back to work to start his fork lift truck training!!!
Bless..... its amazing how a complete recovery can be achieved when faced with the thought of having to spend an unnecessary day with me.....

I'm not sure if i've got it, or getting it, or what... I just feel naff!!

anyway.... I'm back with you all now, and I promise to post more often!!

I'll be sharing lots of exciting things with you over the next few weeks...
I've been communicating with some very interesting people, and there are some rather special developments in the pipeline.... I don't want to say too much just yet... but keep your eyes peeled........

For now you'll have to make do with my most recent 'something new'

Introducing....Doodle Dreams......

This is a new range of backing papers...4 different colour combinations, 8 sheets in each.... matching sheet of tags and tabs to go with each colour, and then cutie PENELOPE images, to colour yourself to finish off your card.....

Heres one my customer/friend Sheena sent me yesterday... I had to show you all, cos I think its really sweet.....

Sheena has used the Chocolate and Blue Papers with Tab from the Chocolate and blue Tabs and tags download and then used PENELOPE with watering can from the Penelope image kit I actually like the fact that the image has been left uncoloured, and I love the idea of using the papers to cut out the flower, in the corner....

Thanks for this Sheena......x

Well I've waffled enough....just want to mention a couple of things before I leave ya....

Don't forget about Emmas Blog challenge You've still got over a week to enter your fabric creation... and there are some lovely goodies up for grabs.... I know lots of you don't have a blog to show your cards, but you can email either me, or Emma with your pics....

I'd like to take this opportunity to Say THANK YOU to Emma for taking the time to organise this.... you are a star...

I'd also just like to say a bit about some other special women, who constantly brighten my day...

I don't want to mention names and embarrass people, but I'm the sort of person who wears my heart on my sleeve... and if I consider you to be a good friend, you'll know it....

So there are a few people who now know who I mean.... a couple of you are going through some personal things at the moment, and I just want to say I'm thinking of you....

So THANKS to these women, your emails really mean alot to me, and I'm so glad I have you as friends xxxx

Well thats me all blogged out......

I'll be back soon......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
More FANTASTIC designs - I love them!!
Just going to pop into your shop now - can't resist!!
Emma W

Tracey said...

I for one am glad your all blogged out - you can waffle LOL

You always think of others, what a nice friend you are.

sending scottish squeezes

Tracey x

ella bella said...

Fabulous new designs Paula and gorgeous cards :)
hope your feeling better
have a great weekend
Tracy x

Unknown said...

arr your sooo sweet Paula, personally i cant belive how lucky ive been since creating my blog and i feel quite chocked when i say that you and Tracey (craftsncapers) are two of the kindest people ive ever met, i love you both dearly and hope that there are more inspiring people like you, hopefully one day i can return the favours that you have both done for me. well enough of all that im off to purchase the new downloads !
love emma xxx

Pambalf said...

Paula Im loving ur new designs I think a purchase may be required lol

Keep them coming

Pam xx