Thursday 23 October 2008

awards... and stuff....

I've realised I dont post as often as i should, because either I've got no cards to show, no new products... or just nothing interesting to say....

But I've decided that shouldn't matter... so from now on i'm going to post anyway, even if I have nothing to say....

Today though... I do have something to say, and its ......

THANKYOU!!!

To Tracy and Pops for this award:


and to Emma for this award:


now as usual I'm going to be in trouble with the blog police, Because i'm going to 'bend' the rules a little.......

I'm keeping them both for myself..... so ner ner!!

anybody I would have awarded them to has already got them!!!!

I'm going to come up with my own award later to compensate......

Hoping to get on with some new designs over the weekend.... but I'm afraid my mojo has jumped ship again.....

so if anybody wants to help out by providing me with ideas, inspiration, anything... i'd be VERY grateful....

Thanks again girls for the awards...I'm honoured you thought of me.....

Paula xxx

3 comments:

Jo Austin said...

hi.. what ideas are you wanting?

ideas for stamps?

I came up with an award of my own, and it was really wierd to see how fast it flew around everyone! Every blog seemed to have it at one time.. lol.

Ella Card Creations said...

Hi Paula, I would love to see some designs to give to partners and husbands, wife's etc. I have been asked to make one for someones wife and I had a bit of a block!
More Santa ones too would be good for the kids.
Ermm.. I'm going blank now!! Will add more when they pop into my head!
Kelly x x

Ella Card Creations said...

Hi Paula, After reading my comment to you I have realised I forgot to add the main word to my idea! I should have put CHRISTMAS designs for wife, husbands, girlfriends etc! Here's another idea, happy new year. I'll be back with more ideas when they pop in my head!
Kelly x x x

PS Looking forward to seeing what the challenge is tomorrow! x x