Monday 11 May 2009

CHERRY KISSES.... Cards and waffle....(I'd grab a cuppa)

Well I had intended to tease you more over the weekend with more sneeky little peeks of the new cherry kisses images...but the DT girls were so excited they couldn't wait to start creating and showing them off on their blogs.... so that idea went out of the window....
Today they are officially released, and here are some cards I've been creating with them....
The first is my entry for the POLLYCRAFT MONDAY CHALLENGE...which this time the gorgeous Diane has set as FLOWERS ...

I have used the new Chillin' and garden gate images, from the CHERRY KISSES range.... and my obligatory Flowers are the little purple buttons.... the grass and flowers stems were hand sketched....
Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the DT girls creations... they are all awesome as always.... and if you have the time to join in, we'd love to see what you come up with!!
The rest are 'just because' cards... me just having a play.......
Hope you like them......
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say the BIGGEST THANKYOU in the world to my Design Team!! things have been really tough for me over the last few months..(i won't bore you all with the details) and you've all been so fabulous!! I love you all more than jelly babies!!... and thats ALOT!! (plus...my new favs are rainbow drops....tee hee)
well.... thats enough waffle for today...
Hope you are all well??
Paula xxxx
Paula xxx

9 comments:

crafty amy said...

Hiya,

Wow! That is all I can really say. I think this is the best set you have come up with to date they are amazing I want every single one of them and that includes the backing papers and everything! I f I had the money I would have got them right now!

I hope you are feeling better. Personally I prefer jelly tots to jelly babies as you dont feel like you are eating litle people :D

Can't wait to see the next creations and to get my hands on this lot

Huge hugs

X Amy X

Oh and I love love love the new shop layout it is so much fun

Ria van Son said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{PAULA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You know we love you sweetie ;)

and your new designs ROCK i so love the new cherry kisses and I have to say I adore the moodles ;) LOL

hugss Ria

ella bella said...

WOW Paula i love these, every single one is fabulous and i love the extras to, ohhhh i want them all :) plus moodles lol, your work is awesome!
of to count my pennies he he!!
hope you are well
Tracy x

Poppy said...

they are gorgeous.
poppy

Marianne said...

These new desings are really great. Thanks for the the free taste ;-)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Paula, sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time of it lately, hope things seem brighter for you now hunny. I am loving all the cards by the dt members and the new images are gorgeous. Off to take a look now!! have a great afternoon hunny, big hugs Linda x

Micki said...

I love them. They are adorable. I'm so glad that you're back and feeling better.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Paula, all I can say is I DON'T LIKE THEM, I DON'T LIKE, I DON'T LIKE THEM. Sadly telling myself this doesn't work. They are wonderful. Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of late. Thankfully the help of your blogging friends, family etc have got you through along with the help of ...................... JELLY BABIES no doubt!!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Becky said...

Oh these new downloads look amazing Paula, I must go over to your web site and check them out!
So good to see you back crafting and I agree your DT are one great bunch of talented ladies!!
Love Becky xx