Monday 8 June 2009

New challenge and New designs

OMG!! I can't believe how long its been since I last posted!!! I've given myself a good kick up the backside and a stern telling off!

well I have been on my hols, so I do have an excuse for some of it!!
anyway.... we went to France for our hols and stayed in a gorgeous little village called Longeville sur Mer.... beach was just a teeny couple of footsteps away, and it was stunning!!
will have some piccies to show you soon...but first I want to introduce you to Pierre....
This hunk of a hippo was inspired by some friends we met at a zoo we visited on Hols....
when I say friends.....
Pierre is available now in the shop

I'd also like to share with you my card for the latest Pollycraft Monday Challenge which this time is a recipe challenge set by the gorgeous Ria....
Ria wants us to use 3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image....

Now I have to confess, this isn't the original card I had made for the challenge!...I had to knock this one together sharpish this morning..... ( yes I know it shows!)

My original card was made before I left for my jollies...and has gone walkies.... NOT GOOD!! especially when I was in a major rush to get the challenge posted as we were up late this morning and running WAY behind schedule !!! oh well I got there in the end!! hope you can join us for the challenge this time.... there is a set of Pierre images to be won!!!

Well enough waffle.... hope you all have a Fabulous day!!!

Paula xxx

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula I love your card its gorgeous! The photo of the hippo's is great.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Unknown said...

gorgeous Paula, love the colours you have used and the layout
lota a love emma ♥

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Paula you would never ever know that you had just 'chucked' this card together it is lovely and now must get on and make mine.

Hugs
Lorraine x

crafty amy said...

Hiya Paula,
I am glad you are ok I was begining to get worried :) hope you had a great time on holliday I love the new designs have just got me some Cherry kisses so will be using them for this challenge. You have been so creative lately I can't keep up with all the new releases but I'm not really complaining I love it. Go girl! :)

X Amy X

Emma said...

Loving Pierre and fab pic of the hippo's.
Wowzers gorgeous card and you can't tell you 'chucked' it together..stunning!!!
Emma x

Tammy said...

Hi Paula-

Your cards are so adorable!! Your coloring is awesome! I just want to Thank You for the free love birds digi-stamp also! I made an anniversary card yesterday. I'm going to have to check out your challenges too!