Thursday 17 September 2009

New Christmas Releases Galore.....

Hi Everyone.... just popping in to let you know that there are LOADS of new releases over in the shop..........
new in DIGIS....

A bit of a mix of images, Some new style images which I LOVE called Enchanted Noel.....
My absolute Fave Sassy girl Ginger is back in some new winter images
and everybodys favourite Cherry Kisses all ready for Christmas.

New in CLEAR STAMPS

Yes, They are finally here........


These are proving popular already...


Pop back tomorrow for a VERY special Friday Freebie, and a taste of whats to come from Pollycraft.......

Paula xxx

4 comments:

susan said...

New digis! Yippee! I have to go look at them!

Unknown said...

Some gorgeous images, hoe will I choose.

Fiona x

Annie said...

oh we are all going to be broke!!

Ann xxx

Lauren Hayward said...

I knew it was a bad idea to follow this blog. Will have to head over later and take a peek!!