Friday 2 October 2009

Friday Freebie~ buttons... and 2 releases from The Creative Cottage

Morning Ladies! hope you've had a good week?
How quick do Fridays come round these days?..... it will be Christmas soon!!!....
This weeks Freebie is a bit different...

BUTTONS!!!


Click on the image for the full version, and then save to your pc...


Lynsey has used them on this GORGEOUS christmas card



*******************************************************************************************

FIRST CREATIVE COTTAGE RELEASES!!

Now in stock over at pollycraft we have the first of many DIGI kit releases from




Aren't they just fab?!?!


I've created these cards using the forest friends kit....




These are both priced at £3.50.... and you get LOADS for your money.... they are MASSIVE kits! you will love them!!

Pop back tomorrow.... I have some fantastic news to share.....

Paula xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Paula and thanks for the freebie. Buttons are something I never seem to have enough of - now I can have them in any colour/pattern I want. Thanks

Hugz
Dawn xx

Christine said...

Thanks for the new images but when I clicked on it to enlarge nothing happened

Blessings,
Christine

susan said...

Thanks for the Freebie, Paula!
I'll have to check back for your "news!" I'm very curious now!

Angela Toucan said...

cute buttons, tfs. great looking kits.

Paula said...

oops.... thanks christine....
all fixed now!

xxxx

Marianne said...

thanks for the new freebie.

Just Me said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Thanks so much!!

Wanda said...

Thanks for the freebie.. My mind is going around to see how I'm going to use them..