Monday 26 October 2009

Pollycraft Challenge *27* A Sketch by Me....

Good Morning!!!
Well its that time again..... another Pollycraft challenge!! Huge thanks to everyone who joined in last week, I'm really sorry I couldn't make it round to leave you all comments, it was a bit of a mad couple of weeks!! I promise to come visit you all this time!!
Here's my card for this challenge, using a sketch by me...... you can see the sketch over at the challenge blog, and also the AMAZING work by my fantastic team....

Now I know you are thinking 'Hang on!! thats not a pollycraft image!!' well...yes it is.... his name is Basil, and he will be released at some point this week...along with some other little characters, which you may also have seen popping up on my Dt's blogs.....
The new range is called 'joyful tidings', and is a collection of christmas images.... come back here on friday as one of the images is my Friday Freebie!!

If you look closely at the sketch...and my card, you will see i've made a bit of a booboo!! but shhhhh don't tell the girls...lol!!!

Pop back in a bit...i'll be announcing the winner of the Grand Blog-hop prize!!!.....

Paula xxx

4 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

cute snowman

Lauren Hatwell said...

Congrats to Katie for winning the bloghop. I LOVE Basil. Can't wait to see your other images. Off to check out the DT cards. Lx

Spyder said...

He's lovely!!!
((Lyn))

thread-bare said...

Adorable hun xx Clare x