Friday 5 March 2010

I'm Sponsoring Totally Papercrafts...

.... so pop over to see what you can win... and the fab work from the DT!!
The theme this week is Mothers Day/special lady...
I got the chance to join in and play too!!!....
Heres my card....
I've used Clover- Butterfly wishes (from the Lilybean Fairies)
I think she is another of my favs...
The papers are DCWV (green stack)
I've handwritten the sentiment, and the flower is handmade!
I'm also offering a special discount for all totally papercrafts readers...so go over and read all about it....
My Friday Freebie will be along soon.....
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

susan said...

How pretty! So softly colored, almost like an antique look. Love that paper, too. It matches the colors in the image so well.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Paula ;)
Anne xx