Monday 31 January 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #78 'Baby its cold outside'

Good Morning, and Happy Monday!
This morning Lisa has set a new challenge over at the Pollycraft Challenge...

'Baby its cold outside'...

I've gone with cold colours... and my Fav Cherry Kisses image 'remembering'


I figured her hat made her look like she was dressed for cold weather, and added some glitter to the tree to make it look frosty...

I hope you can join us this week... theres a fab prize up for grabs from the creative cottage...

I'm sad to say its Lisas last week with us... She has been an absolute delight to have on the team, and we will all miss her stunning creations...
THANK YOU LISA!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Freebie!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow wow wow...love this card...image, colors and entire design.

Cazza said...

Paula this is stunning hon - I LOVE your card making style :o) Such a great image too.
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx