Monday 28 March 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #86 Reminders and teasers....

Hi all...
Today Jane has set us a new challenge over on the Challenge blog 

FRIENDS

Unfortunately I havent been able to join in with a card this week, because I've been busy with other things... Some of which will be 'sort of' revealed later in this post...
but there is LOADS of inspiration from the DT girls... and from our lovely guests who are sadly in their final week with us!
Thankyou Anita and Jennifer!!
its been a pleasure working with you!!

Also a reminder that today is the last day to grab the current freebie...


AND have you taken advantage of the current offer???
50% off Digis when you spend over £10... and 2 freebies to choose from, just for buying!!
use code: MAR50OFF
Offer ends on Friday 1st!

You can even add the Flo freebie to your basket at the same time... so get £10 worth of digis for £5, and 2 freebies too.... How MAD am I?

okay...so part of the reason I have been so naughty and not joined in with this weeks challenge is that I have been busy doodling... and there are 2 new sets of DIGIS due to be released VERY soon...
You might start to see sneeky peeks from the DT over the next few days, but I'm going to tease you now...

Due for release on the 4th April...
Can you guess what they are??
there are 7 images due in this new set... (which is SET 2 in a collection) here are teeny sections of 3 of them....

 and due for release on the 11th April... a brand new character...
8 new images in this set.... here are lil sneeky bits of 3...

hmmmmmmm.......got you wondering??
check out the DT's blogs over the coming days to see more...

right... I'm off to get some tea, and then play Scrabble with my Son! I won last night, so its payback time me thinks!!

thanks for reading....
Paula
xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Pami said...

oooh, how exciting, can't wait!! Pami x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Hi Paula,
I'm all excited to see what the new images will be! I thought you might like to see the card I made with Delphine cocktails which I won for guessing Zoom correctly in the Cogs and Critters party.
It's here:
http://lbw22-loopylou.blogspot.com/2011/03/special-60th-card.html
Louise

Mary J said...

Oh my goodness - I can' wait!!!

Becky said...

Oh you big tease Paula! I am loving the 2nd set... looks like a cute little teddy to me :0)

xx