Friday 23 September 2011

A break for me, and a treat for you...

As you might have noticed, I've not been around for a while...
I haven't dropped of the planet... (although I feel like it!)
I've just got some personal issues to deal with, and am going to be off the radar for a while...
hopefully it won't be for too long...

as I've missed the last 2 Tuesday treats... and I'm not sure when they will start back up...
I'm giving you an Autumn treat instead...

50% off ALL DIGIS

Use the code:
AUGUST50

this code will be valid until Oct 7th
*minumum spend £5.00*

ENJOY...
Paula 
xxxxx

p.s 
The Challenge blog will continue to run, as my FANTASTIC DT girls have temporarily taken over...
(Thanks girls!)

14 comments:

Ellen said...

Sorry to hear this! Hope that your personal issues are not to heavy to deal with. Take your time, we will surely wait for you.
Thanks for the treat, so nice of you!

groetjes, Ellen

Carly said...

I hope everything is ok..... xoxox
Thanks for the special treat :) Much appreciated!!!!!!
Looking forward to having you back when things are better for you.
Hugs and keep smiling.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Paula, Missing you and your beautiful cards. Hope you get things sorted out. Hugs Marianne x

Anna R said...

Thanks for the treat.
Take care of yourself...Hope for your sake that things settle down soon. : )

Rhonda Miller said...

I hope things get better for you. I'll be praying and thinking of you.
Hugs,
Rhonda

Jennifer Scull said...

I am sorry to hear that things are rough for you right now. am saying prayers that all will be well for you soon. :)

Sarah said...

So sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things improve soon.
Just wanted to say thank you for the discount it is so sweet of you. I've just been on a half price shopping spree! So many new digis to have fun with!!
Yippee!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

so sorry you are not going through the best of patches for whatever reason. Sending you my best wishes and thanks so much for the amazing offer! Take care x

Lynne Armstrong said...

Thinking of you Paula and sending big healing hugs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Paula, sorry to hear things are'nt good at the moment. Hope things get better for you very soon. Sending you huge hugs and thank you so much for the discount, you are so generous. Just bought some more of your amazing digi's. :o)

Donna x

ribenaruby said...

Hi Paula, wishing you the best, take it easy! Ruby x

Pami said...

Am very sorry to hear this Paula. Hope things manage to get sorted out very soon. Sending my best wishes. Pami x

Deirdre said...

Paula, hope everything resolves itself v. soon. Miss you. Hugs, Deirdre

Scrapcat 1 said...

Sorry to hear you are having issues, hope things resolve themselves for you quickly.