Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tuesday Treat Spooky Surprises...

Good Morning!!
Are you ready for another Tuesday treat??

I've a little bit of fun for you today...
For today only you can grab yourself 3 BRAND NEW, UNSEEN digis for the bargain price of 99p!!
YES... thats ALL 3 digis for the price of 1!!

Whats the catch???
Focus on 'UNSEEN'
I'm not letting you see them before you buy!!!


I don't think I'd be giving too much away if I said they were halloween themed, but thats all I'm saying...

So... do you fancy a surprise??
pop over to the shop and add the Mystery Set to your basket!

xxxxxx

10 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

Been and got mine Paula :) Thanks so much...love them!!
Hugs xx

Elizabeth said...

I have got mine too. They are marvellous. Thank you very much.

Becky said...

Bought and printed off already! (Fantastic print quality as always!)
Ooh I love them thanks so much Paula :0) x

Unknown said...

Just got mine....they're fab! :D Thank you!
Lizy x

Pami said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks Paula. I am loving these little Tuesday treats! Pami x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Paula, wow! these are so gorgeous.... Love them !!!!

Thanks :o)

Donna x

Emma said...

My first visit to pollycraft. What a lovely surprise. Thanks.

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute. Thank you. I can't wait to get them printed.

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Thanks Paula. I really shouldn't have bought any more digis when I ahve quite I few I haven't used yet, but I juts had to see what these were. Love them!!! Thanks so much. Will have a play as my reward to myself for moving house after I have moved tomorrow.

Gemma said...

Got mine and they are fab. Thank you x