Wednesday 2 November 2011

MASSIVE Bundle deal offer 100 DIGIS FOR JUST £9.99

Good Afternoon all!!
Boy have I got a DEAL for you today!!!
To make room for LOADS of new products when I re-Launch.... I've decided to restructure the ranges, which means LOADS of old ranges have got to go....
BOOOOOOO-HOOOO!!!
No, really its FAB news for you, as I've decided to give you an early Christmas Present!

 Yes, I said it right, and you read it right...
100 Digis for just £9.99!
they all come bundled together in one large file (may take a little while to download)
a FAB way to add a HUGE amount of digis to your collection OR a great way to start a collection if you are new to digis...

There ae loads of designs for all occasions...
Here are just a teeny few examples using some of the digis in the bundle...








WOW... seriously, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
...........................................................................................................................
I've also added a few more smaller bundles to the special offers...
including...
Suzy, Joyful Tidings, Enchanted Noel, and Tis the Season ranges...
15 digis in all for just £3.99...

heres just a few samples made using this bundle....




happy shopping,
see you soon
Paula xx

6 comments:

Carly said...

ooohhh exciting! will have a better look tonight ... don't have time now .... oooh but I want to look now ....
wow! so excited!

Carly said...

I just purchased the 100 bundle!!! Awesome!!!! I also grabbed 3 of the Lilybeans. Wanted to get the Cogs bundle .. but my craft budget is $20 (AU) a month ... and that is exactly what I spent :)

So pleased with this purchase though!
Thankyou so much

Jenn Borjeson said...

Holy cow - that is so generous of you, I'm going to grab it now. :) xoxo

Shatam said...

I'll like to go by the bundle but I can't go to the shop. It's said that the server as a problem.
Is there another way that I can buy the Bundle please?

Thank you
Shatam

Paula said...

Shatam,

I apologise for the earlier issue, The problem is now fixed.

Paula

Anonymous said...

mercedes texas austin car insurance, free auto insurance quote geico. quoteline direct uk car insurance, [url=http://autoinsuranceonlineusa.com/content/vehicle-insurance-expenditure-and-its-rising-trend]national automotive insurance[/url]. antique car insurance company new jersey, california auto insurance information business com.

red flags fraud auto insurance, auto body car insurance california. insurance companies auto antique. cheapest chrysler car insurance arizona car insurance law.