Sunday 5 May 2013

Want some inspiration?

Good Morning bloggers!!
I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend?
its looking a bit grey here... 
weren't we meant to be having a heatwave? must have decided to miss us!

Still.... I have drawing on my schedule today anyway....;)

Did I mention how good it was to be back?!?
the first 2 days have been really exciting! and its been lovely getting so many messages from customers who are excited too!
I've missed Pollycraft more than I thought, and its so brilliant seeing my images on cards again!!

talking of cards....
remember I said I'd roped some of my old DT girlies in to creating some samples...
Well here are a few of them.....
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Sheenas made these 2 beauties....


heres 2 cuties from Joey...


2 fab colourful creations from Jane


2 wonderful CAS samples from Cazza


Another fabulous CAS card from Anita

Yet more CAS gorgeousness from Mary J


and last but not least these 2 beauties from Lynsey...



ooooooh, I've missed being able to do that!!

Please go over and show them all some love....

I've got more to show soon!! I don't know how I'll be able to contain myself!
anyhooo....
I best get back to work....tee hee!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, whatever you are up to....
Paula 
xxxxxxxx



9 comments:

Lawren said...

Awesome cards! I'm so glad you're back too.

Sue said...

WOW!!!! wonderful cards made with your gorgeous images.
Sue xx

Denise said...

Sooo good to have you back and the new images are fab. Love the fantastic cards - well done ladies.
Hugs
Denise xx

Nat said...

Fab images and fab cards!
Natx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards, loving the new images!
Helen x

Sue said...

Love these images so glad I've found your site and blog! Sue xxx

Nicky said...

Welcome back love the new images already been on a brought a couple

Such inspiration

Kimberly S said...

Lovely cards, and it's so great to see you back! :) hugs, Kimberly

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning cards me lovelies :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma